Magic Touch All Clean, informing our customers
We are taking seriously all safety measures for the COVID-19 virus, we follow all safety updates & hygiene measures.
We are currently OPERATIONAL in most areas.
We have taken all the steps to keep the safety our crew and customers by:
- Ensuring good hygiene practices, including proper and frequent hand washing
- Using hand sanitizer as an additional step, and using disinfecting wipes in our trucks on all high touch surfaces
- Ensuring our teams are wearing gloves, as per our standard business practice
- Ensuring our team members are not working if they’re feeling unwell
- Enacting mandatory reporting and following government guidelines for self-quarantine should a team member come into close contact with anyone with COVID-19 or if they contract it themselves
- Stopping the practice of shaking customers hands and replacing it with a smile instead
What you can do to help:
- Please do not schedule a service if you are felling any unusual symptoms, like headaches or fever!
- Tell us if you, or anyone in your immediate household, has been exposed to COVID-19.
- Greet us with a smile instead of a handshake.
If you are planning on canceling or rescheduling any house cleaning, car detailing or carpet cleaning appointment booked for the next 24 hours, please call us at any time -Phone: 650-271-7557
To change or update any appointments booked beyond then, please Click Here CONTACT MAGICTOUCHALLCLEAN
We wish you the best - We'll win this battle!